Tuesday, August 19, 2014

woman dilemma



A little chat with my friend a while ago:
"I need a better skin care"
"The expensive one?"
"I think so."
"Just imagine this, when we're 20's our skin is on its best moment, so either you bought moisturized skin product or just sebum control one or whitening one.
Then, you got older, 30's.. and now we need not just moist only or sebum only, but also we started to look for anti aging product.
"Yeah, and when we hit the number.. the list just get longer.. now we seek for moist or sebum, whitening, anti aging, tightening pore, anti wrinkle, collagen, etc, etc and those free chemical, free alcohol, free etc, etc.. makes the price even higher" :lol:


First of all, I'm not a skin expert, but I do read a lot, experience enough to tell that you need to look after your skin from your (at least) 20's. The sooner, the better.


So, this is my routine, started with clean your face:
morning: cleansing-toner-eye cream-serum-emulsion- after that I put either cc or bb cream
night: cleansing-toner-eye cream-serum-cream-
peeling and mask: at least 1-2 times a week :)
Plus a routine work out and also a lot of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment