Wednesday, May 20, 2015

to blog is..

I was wondering.. where did all those time go?
Suddenly here I am, looking back to my childhood days, searching my 20's, and remembering those 30's moments.

I stacked reading my old entries, and asking myself was I really wrote all those. Really, writing needs an everyday practice.
My last one on livejournal dated Aug 30, 2008, that almost 7 years ago. Then I start to resume it at 2011 then off again with another name, then started again at 2013 off again on Dec 2014 and after.. 1 geocities, 2 blogspot, 1 - 3 wordpress (i don't really remember), 1 livejournal, 1 domain, 1 tumblr now I'm thinking to start over again and hoping this one last longer.

But, if suddenly it stopped or I'm missing again, then you know the answer, either I'm not in mood of writing or I just to lazy to write. So, please be patient with me, because even my sist' said I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment