Thursday, September 11, 2014

you'll be missed



It's a warm summer.
A simple ordinary bench made of tree trunks, hard and high, the bench was uncomfortable.
I jump a little to sit on it. I have been standing for half a day and that's the only bench around.

Suddenly, you sat next to me, is it okay if I sit here?
Smiling, okay, I guess.
Perhaps he knows, it is okay if I I sit close to you? After all we all friends here.
Sighing smile, I can't say no to that.
Jan. I am Jan. What's your name? Can we be friends?

This is new, so I just nod to say yes, like friends for years we sit side by side.
One morning to another morning arrives continuously, by then we walk together every morning.
Either we sit in silent or we walk in laughter.

Another day born like a magic. A time to spend on the tree trunk again.
And as I think back, the scene was so clear like yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment